In www.anekke.com you can choose from any of the following safe payment methods that we have made available for you so that your purchases are secure:
1. Credit card: Pay securely and quickly with your credit or debit card. You will be redirected to a payment platform of the Bank (outside the website of www.anekke.com, so we DO NOT SAVE, NOR SEE your card details), where you will enter the necessary data to make the payment and then you will be redirected to www.anekke.com to confirm that the payment has been made and the order has been registered correctly. Credit/debit card payments are validated by the Bank and once accepted, the amount will be sent to us automatically and instantly. VISA/VISA Electron and MasterCard/Maestro cards are accepted.
2. Transfer or deposit into the account: This is a simple method to shop online at our store www.anekke.com. You can make the payment from your bank or via online banking without even leaving home. The transfer or deposit can be made in La Caixa IBAN ES50 2100 1625 7802 0015 3257 Account number 2100 1625 78 0200153257.
When choosing the bank transfer payment method and having made the order, all the data that is required to make the transfer will be displayed on the screen and what is more, we will send you an email confirming the order that contains all this information. Please you have 72 hours to do the payment, and keep the order. To prevent any delays or mistakes being made while the order is being processed, it is important that you state the order number and your name in the payment item. This data will appear when the order is complete.
The transfers can take between 1 and 3 days approximately to be validated. Depending on the bank and the country.
*If you opt for a deposit/transfer from the same bank that we work with, La Caixa, the confirmation of payment is immediate and your order will be processed quicker.
When we get the confirmation of the payment your order will then be processed, invoiced, packaged and dispatched.
Very important: If you would like to speed up the process you can send us the proof of the money transfer and we can prepare the order in advance and make sure it is reserved. Any payments for orders made that are not validated within 7 days shall be cancelled and the stock set aside shall be released.
3. PayPal: When this payment method is chosen, you will be redirected to the PayPal website where the user will enter their user name and password of their PayPal account. Once the payment has been confirmed in PayPal, you will automatically be taken back to our store to confirm that the payment has been made and that the order has been received correctly. If you do not have an account with PayPal, you can create one from here www.paypal.com.
4. Finance your purchase interest free with Scalapay:
Anyone living in the following countries can ask to use the Scalapay payment method, to pay in 3 instalments interest free: Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Austria and Finland.
This payment method will divide the cost of your purchase into 3 instalments, the first payment is made at the time of the purchase, and then two other instalments are paid in each of the following months to complete the 3 payments.
This payment method is interest free for customers. There is no minimum purchase to select this payment method.
Example of the payment (in a purchase of €99):
-Instalment 1 (at the time of the purchase, for example November): €33
- Instalment 2 (the following month, in this case December): €33
- Instalment 3 (the following month, in this case January): €33
To request it just choose the Scalapay payment method once you have put the products that you want to buy into your shopping cart, and follow the steps stated by the payment gateway itself. You will be redirected to the Scalapay Gateway to request the financing. To this end you will need an identification document and a credit or debit card number to actually make the payments. You just have to follow the steps stated by the actual payment gateway.
The financing must be approved by Scalapay. Anekke does not have any information about the criteria that the payment gateway follows when it comes to approving payments, so if your request is rejected we won’t be able to expand on the information. In this case, you could choose another one of the payment methods available.